Current version: 0.9.0i
[ SourceForge Project Summary
| Source Code
| Bugs and Support
WinLIRC allows you to transmit and receive standard infrared remote control signals.
This allows you to control your computer using almost any standard infrared remote
control. It also allows your computer to control other equipment which uses these
signals (stereo equipment).
WinLIRC is the Windows equivalent of LIRC, the
Linux Infrared Remote Control program. WinLIRC (through version 0.6) was originally
written by Jim Paris. Later releases are written and maintained on sourceforge,
by Ian Curtis.
Looking for an IR receiver ? Check out our ebay store.
May 12, 2014
December 21, 2013
March 16, 2012
- Special thanks to the guys at ZoomPlayer for the new program icon.
August 17, 2003
March 17, 2001
Software which supports WinLIRC
- WinLIRC Helper a program to convert remote keysinto Windows keys.
- frIRR a program to control different media players, VLC, Winamp, XMPlay etc.
- ZoomPlayer a super customizable media player.
- Media Portal an open source mediacenter.
- DvbDream a DVB program for watching TV.
- DvbViewer a DVB program for watching TV.
- ChrisTV a DVB program for watching TV.
- EventGhost, an open-source automation tool.
- jlirc, a Java API for LIRC and WinLIRC.
- PC Remote Control (shareware) supports WinLIRC (and other receivers).
- IReX allows you to launch programs via remote control.
- Universal Infrared Control Engine (shareware) fully supports WinLIRC.
- IRAssistant (shareware) allows you to emulate mouse actions, launch applications, execute macros, and more.
- Odtwarzacz Filmow (Film Player) supports WinLIRC.
- BSPlayer is a free DivX player that supports WinLIRC.
- Girder allows you to control Windows and supports WinLIRC.
- Remote Control Plugin for Winamp gives Winamp an attractive, remote-controlled, full-screen display
- Light Alloy is a multimedia player that supports WinLIRC.
- MyAlbum is a picture and video cataloger that supports WinLIRC for slideshows.
- Light Control uses eight bits of the parallel port to control lights and supports WinLIRC.
- WinLIRC Output Viewer is useful for diagnosing/troubleshooting WinLIRC settings and remotes.
- FlexRemote (freeware) allows you to control your PC and supports WinLIRC.
- AutoHotkey (GPL) allows you to create macros and hotkeys and supports WinLIRC.
- Media Player Classic is a video player that supports WinLIRC.
- Media Player Classic - Home Cinema is a video player that supports WinLIRC.
- Media Player Classic - BE is a video player that supports WinLIRC.
- HttpIrc is a PHP framework that allows you to control LIRC and WinLIRC through a web browser.
For bug reports, support requests, or feature requests, please use the Sourceforge ticket system.
Copyright (C) 1999-2014 Jim Paris, Scott Baily, and Ian Curtis.